Mastercard Identity CheckTM leverages the latest authentication standards to help complete more transactions without disruption to your customer experience.
Requests, always answered
Smart Authentication is an issuer solution designed to ensure merchant authentication requests are always answered – helping to prevent a negative experience and reduce risk.
Connected merchant security
Smart Interface offers merchants an intelligent, layered approach to participate in EMV 3-D Secure and enhance the checkout experience with a single, flexible connection.
Mastercard can help you ensure that transactions are secure and that legitimate transactions can be approved, with as little friction as possible
Get smarter payment authentication with Mastercard Identity Check
- Helps eliminate unnecessary friction during authentication
- Supports all card-not-present channels for secure payments on any device
- Enables the exchange of richer data between you and financial institutions
- Covers recurring payments, digital wallets, tokenization, and more
Enhance consumer convenience and the overall experience with Mastercard Smart Authentication
- Reduce false declines by using better information during decisioning
- Drive approval rates to improve loyalty and engagement with your customers
- Enhance the digital payment experience with support for all card-not-present channels
- Apply intelligent friction to only the most risky transactions
A flexible connection for merchants to Mastercard’s 3DS server with Smart Interface
- A flexible connection for merchants to Mastercard’s 3DS server with Smart Interface
- Apply behavioral biometrics before the payment
- Enable payment authentication through EMV-3DS rails
- Intelligently populate optional data fields in authentication requests
- Enhance decisioning and manage compliance with global regulations via a tailored rules engine
Learnings from Mastercard Identity Check Early Adopter Program
Learn how EMV® 3-D Secure, the new industry standard and protocol for merchants sending data to issuers during a card-not-present (CNP) transaction, will help address false declines and lower CNP fraud while providing a better customer experience.
Please check the fields.