Keep off-the-map expenses under control
Save time with tools that help track spending, improve compliance and strengthen overall fleet performance
Look for profits in new places
As fleet managers, you are under pressure to find ways to better manage costs in fuel and maintenance, while ensuring that drivers of your fleet are adhering to company policy. The more visibility into spend that you have, the more productivity and cost savings you can gain.
The Mastercard Fleet Card program helps control spending at the driver’s level by letting you set spending limits and track spending patterns such as grade of fuel, fueling frequency, time of fueling or fuel location.
Benefit from better fleet performance
The program can deliver benefits in a number of ways:
- Reduce overall costs and boost productivity fleet-wide with one-stop shopping for a variety of fleet-related services
- Improve transparency and compliance with company policies
- Reduce the amount of time needed to review and process transactions
- Save time in finding fueling and maintenance locations, keeping your drivers on the road to deliver goods and services
- Convenience and flexibility of having driver or vehicle cards
- Ease of use with broad acceptance at over 15,000 fuel and maintenance merchant locations