1. Offer expires 09/30/2024. New customers who pay for their first annual McAfee Total Protection for Mastercard subscription using an eligible Canada-issued small business credit, debit or prepaid card will receive a special introductory price on a 13-month subscription term. Customers will also receive 13 months of McAfee TechMate at no additional cost. Limit one offer per cardholder. Unless you cancel your initial 13-month subscription at least 30 days before it expires, you will be charged the renewal subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal, and it will renew automatically for a 12-month term. You can cancel at any time or change your auto-renewal settings by accessing your My Account Page. Pricing is subject to change. Mastercard reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time without notice. You may request a refund by contacting McAfee customer support within 30 days of initial purchase or within 60 days of automatic renewal. Neither Mastercard nor any participating financial institution card issuer has any involvement in or responsibility for McAfee’s products or services and are not responsible for any claims or damages arising from the use of the McAfee products and services. Additional terms and conditions apply. Not all features may be available on all devices. For full terms and conditions, visit mcafee.com/mastercardsmallbusiness-en-ca. ↩
2. The offer is available to Mastercard cardholders only upon making payment using a valid Mastercard Small Business card (Mastercard BusinessCard or World Elite Mastercard for Business) issued in Canada. The offer is not applicable to existing Zoho customers and applicable only to new customers. The offer is valid only for the first-year subscription and not for subsequent renewals. The discount will be applied during checkout using the offer landing page at https://www.zoho.com/r/mastercard/canada.html. Where applicable, sales tax may be applied. Price is listed in U.S. dollars. The offer does not apply to Zoho services added after the initial checkout. The offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, cheque or any form of credit. Mastercard is not responsible for the provision of any Zoho services. No two offers can be combined and no additional discount or offer will be applicable. The offer is for a limited time and subject to change without further notice. ↩
3. As a cardholder of a valid Mastercard Small Business Standard or World Elite Mastercard for Business card issued in Canada, you are eligible for three months or ninety (90) days of a Logic subscription for free. You may cancel the trial at any time during the trial period. You will not be charged until the beginning of the fourth month. The subscription will then renew at $299.99 for the next 12 months. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. To be eligible for this offer you must be a new Logic subscriber and sign-up for the trial using the “Subscribe Now” option. This offer can’t be combined with any other Logic offers. Offer available for a limited time only. To cancel your subscription at any time, go to Account and select “Cancel.” Your cancellation will become effective at the end of the billing period. You will not receive a prorated refund; your access and subscription benefits will continue for the remainder of the billing period. Terms, conditions, pricing, special features and service and support options subject to change without notice. Mastercard is not responsible for the provision of any Logic subscriptions. This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. Visit https://thelogic.co/mastercard-exclusive-offer/ for full details. ↩
4. Get emergency assistance virtually anytime, anywhere and in any language. Mastercard Global Service helps you with reporting a lost or stolen card, obtaining an emergency card replacement or cash advance, finding an ATM location and answering questions about your account. For more information, please visit: https://sea.mastercard.com/en-region-sea/consumers/get-support/global-services.html. ↩
5. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1-800-MASTERCARD for assistance. Applicable to Canadian cardholders only. ↩
All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.