Gaining consumer and cultural insights while celebrating employee diversity
- The Exploring Asian Societies and Trends group aims to enhance the understanding among employees of the overall trends in Asia and how key dynamics impact business in the region.
- The Latin Network brings together employees of Latin descent for professional development and networking, while offering insights into the Hispanic consumer segment and organizations.
- The Leveraging Employees of African Descent group facilitates an environment that attracts, promotes and retains employees of African descent, providing opportunities for professional growth.
- The Pride group fosters an environment of inclusiveness and respect so LGBT employees feel comfortable being open about their lives, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
- The Salute group helps active and veteran military personnel transition into Mastercard’s culture and provides opportunities for professional growth.
- The Women’s Leadership Network seeks to advance women’s careers and performance through a culture of mentoring and coaching.
- The Workers With Accumulated Valued Experience group focuses on diversity of background and experience, regardless of age or seniority.
- The YoPros group focuses on developing and utilizing the innovative skills of our young professionals.